A world-leading supplier of industrial, process and specialty gases, the Linde Group has been involved with the TAT effort since 2016 (then known as Praxair) and:
- has been a corporate sponsor since that time.
- has trained 100 percent of their private fleet and encouraged their contracted carriers to adopt the TAT training.
- hosted a corporate event at their global headquarters in 2018 that included a lunch and learn as well as a private briefing with the executive leadership team.
- featured the partnership with TAT in their 2018 sustainability report.
- held a workplace-giving campaign at their headquarters, in which one of the employee-led activities raised money for TAT and was matched by their Global Giving Program.
- has supported the creation of TAT's energy-specific training program.