In alignment with its mission, TAT has created the Freedom Drivers Project, (a 48’-long renovated show trailer) designed to tour the country educating audiences about the realities of sex trafficking while pointing to viable solutions. In collaboration with the Freedom Drivers Project director, the FDP specialist will promote, coordinate, and tour the FDP at various corporate headquarters, industry events, industry shows and anti-trafficking events across North America.
This position is fully remote and there is currently a preference for candidates that are based in the contiguous United States, in either the Mountain or Pacific Time Zone. National travel will be required and the ability to travel to Canada is also desired. Ideal candidates will have a valid passport or be able to obtain one.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Coordinate logistics for touring the trailer, including marketing, locations and timing of events, securing donated hauls from TAT partners to move the trailer, and assisting with oversight of trailer maintenance and supplies.
- Represent TAT publicly through speaking engagements, exhibit tours, working with media, etc.
- Help fundraise to keep the FDP touring through developing relationships for corporate and individual giving, and employee fundraisers.
- Track impact through Salesforce.
- Field inquiry calls/emails from industry about partnering with TAT.
- Participate in press conferences and interviews on behalf of TAT as applicable.
- Track progress against short, medium, and long-term goals.
- Account management and relationship development of TAT-training companies and current and prospective corporate sponsors.
- Evaluate and report on impact.
- Other duties as assigned.
Successful candidates will have:
- A strong desire to combat human trafficking (background knowledge desired).
- Adaptability and curiosity welcomed.
- Experience serving multi-ethnic/cultural communities preferred.
- Ability to make this your full-time career (longevity preferred).
- Corporate event planning experience.
- Exceptional public speaking and writing skills.
- Strong ability to build relationships and grow partnerships.
- Ability to travel 30-50 percent of the time.
- Experience working with Salesforce preferred but not required.
To apply, applicants should send a resume and cover letter outlining how they meet the specific requirements of the position to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Freedom Drivers Project Specialist.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected to move forward in the process will be contacted.
Please note the selected candidate will be required to submit to a criminal records check.