If you are 70 1/2 or older, you can make a Tax-Smart Gift to Support Truckers Against Trafficking with a "rollover" gift from your IRA directly to TAT


  • Support TAT’s Critical Mission
  • Satisfy your Required Minimum Distribution (RMD). If you have not already satisfied your RMD, you can satisfy all or part of that requirement and make a gift to TAT at the same time.
  • Save on taxes. The funds you donate are not recognized as income for federal income tax purposes. You can enjoy tax benefits and still support TAT even if you do not itemize your deductions.

How To Make an IRA Rollover Gift to TAT

Contact your IRA custodian to obtain the appropriate form to make an IRA charitable rollover. The form may refer to the rollover by its technical name, “qualified charitable distribution,” or QCD.

On the form, specify the amount to be transferred to TAT, identify TAT by its full legal name, and include TAT’s tax ID no. 45-2696572

The IRA plan custodian should make the check payable to TAT mail it to:

Truckers Against Trafficking
Attn: Susan Dold
PO Box 816
Englewood, CO 80151

Please instruct the IRA plan custodian to reference your name and address on the check; otherwise, it may be difficult to identify that you are the donor when the check arrives.

Questions: Please contact us at