An American multinational chemical corporation, Dow has been involved in the TAT effort since 2017 and:
- had TAT present at their carrier conference in 2017 and 2018.
- has mandated all their logistics providers in the United States implement TAT training.
- has encouraged all carriers to implement an anti-trafficking-in-persons policy with a demand-reduction focus.
- invited TAT to co-present at an American Chemistry Council Responsible Care Conference.
- mentioned the partnership with TAT in their 2017 Sustainability Report.
- shared information on their inclusion of the TAT program at the national American Chemistry Council meeting in 2018.