The world’s largest chemical company with over 140 sites across the United States, BASF creates chemistry for a sustainable future, has been involved with TAT since 2018 and has:
- raised awareness among all logistic service providers about how they can help end human trafficking.
- mandated all logistic service providers to TAT Train their employees.
- sponsored the creation of TAT’s energy-specific training video.
- trained BASF employees regarding human trafficking.
- equipped BASF employees to be able to identify signs and make the call to the National Human Trafficking Hotline.